Yes, as you read, there is already a version of MSN Messenger for BlackBerry.

The way I found it was coincidence, the last Friday, before leaving the office, I was chatting with a friend who also has a Blackberry 8120, he told me that he did not know why the phone erased the call logs and text messages, I commented that maybe it had the memory full, so we did a memory cleaning and a hard reset (remove the battery). We'll keep talking and I take his phone, waiting to turning on, after this I was checking the cell phone and I found the Messenger icon. I ask him how he makes to install it, He said nothing, I do nothing, told me that he hasn’t installed anything since he bought the Jivetalk, a month ago.

I was playing with the phone and I tried to install the application but I couldn’t because a lack of space. I take my phone and began to search, but there was nothing. When we were talking I was trying to find the icon on my phone. I was beginning to be bother, so I think to send me the application link, we did it but the message didn’t arrive, suddenly I have a brilliant idea, if it worked with a hard reset on the other phone, maybe work on my phone too, so I did, I remove the battery and wait it to load, then appears the famous icon!, I couldn't believe it. I installed the application and within minutes I was using the Windows Live Messenger. A minute after, arrive the message with the link that I sent before.

As far as I've tried, I liked, is almost fast as Google's Gtalk, my only complaint: the application is a little bit noiser (if in the normal profile), it buzz every time a message arrives and does not stop ringing until you press a key, but if you change your profile to vibrator (or quite) is much better. My poor friend wanted to suicide, because he recently bought the Jivetalk license and now comes this free version of Messenger.

Here I leave the link: Messenger, I hope with this, you do not have to make a hard reset.

Ps: I don't know if this release is for my carrier (Claro Peru) or a RIM update.

Ps2: I remove the pics for this post; please see the pics on the previous post.

1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

pudistes resolver el problema de que borra los llamados telefonicos y los mensajes ???
mira que a mi todavia me sucede y eso que tengo configurada la BB para que no los borre dentro de 30 dias, pero a veces pasan 5 minutos y me los borra ...